AnonymityThe journal takes the anonymity of the review process seriously. Please prepare your manuscript for blind review appropriately. Submissions that are not so prepared will be rejected.
Nothing that could be used to identify the author should be included in the submitted document. Please be sure to follow all of the following instructions:
- Do not include a cover page
- Do not include your name as the author, your email, or your institution
- Please check the document properties to be sure that it does not include identifying marks. (These often include author's name, email, or institution.)
- Please anonymize any references to personal communications with named individuals with "[NAME REMOVED]."
- Please anonymize acknowledgements and thanks with "[ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS REMOVED]."
- When citing your own work, it is normally best to not anonymize but remove first person pronouns. That is, instead of, for example, "As I argued in Smith 2010 . . .", please use "As Smith (2010) argues . . ."