The journal aims to report yearly on acceptance rates, times to initial decision, and other data.
- In 2017, the journal received 124 submissions. 11 of those were invited/solicited for things such as a journal related conference or speaker series. 113 of the submissions were unsolicited, of which 19 were accepted—an acceptance rate of 17%.
- The average time from submission to initial decision for unsolicited papers that were sent out for external review was 76 days. Including desk rejections, the average time to initial decision was 54 days.
- 20 (18%) of the 113 unsolicited submissions had a female author. 6 of those (or 30%) were sent for external review and accepted for publication.
- 96 (85%) of the 113 unsolicited submissions had a male author. 14 of those (or 15%) were sent for external review and accepted for publication.
- 33% of all accepted papers solicited or unsolicited (i.e., 10 of 30 accepted papers) had a female author.
|Volume||Issue||Author||Article Title||Number of Citations|
|92||2||L. A. Paul||What You Can’t Expect When You’re Expecting||74|
|91||2||Robert Koons||Staunch vs. Faint-hearted Hylomorphism: Toward an Aristotelian Account of Composition||29|
|91||2||William Jaworski||Hylomorphism and the Metaphysics of Structure||17|
|91||4||William J. FitzPatrick||Skepticism about Naturalizing Normativity: In Defense of Ethical Nonnaturalism||15|
|92||2||Tom Dougherty, Sophie Horowitz, Paulina Sliwa||Expecting the Unexpected||15|
|92||2||Ruth Chang||Transformative Choices||14|
|92||2||Elizabeth Harman||Transformative Experiences and Reliance on Moral Testimony||13|
|92||2||Jennifer Carr||Epistemic Expansions||12|
|91||1||Marleen Rozemond||Mills Can't Think: Leibniz's Approach to the Mind-Body Problem||10|
|91||3||Alisa Bokulich||Metaphysical Indeterminacy, Properties, and Quantum Theory||10|
|92||2||Rachel McKinnon||Trans*formative Experiences||10|
|This data tracks number of citations for articles published since v.90-1 (when the journal rebranded), according to Google Scholar as of November 2018|